its 6-14-2019 backwords dai forwards for starters i decided to stay and woke up to time travel again which links it to the first time i started posing as the rastifarian god jah and the way god said it was a good idea i dont know but feel its possible that i may be him time travel did bring me here

warning time travel is confusing
the golden spiral triangales i dont know besides the calculations to travel time the goodest i ever got at math was slightley above average and that was a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away
but
if you dont like my perfect grammar your welcome to edit it for me but it might be awhile before i get to read it lol
i scored in the top 10% in every other subject but that was a long time ago
it takes me alot to get me motivated
it was once before
so
last time we talked i ran out of time and aborted the jump and waited with a sword till i passed out and then slept for 2 days
then i woke up
then when i had awoken i was rewarded with some friends moving out but then right after that event 2 other friends i didn’t even remember came by and smoked us up then i asked my grandma to borrow me some money and when she got here she had a 500 dollar check written for me that came from the local jail
i dont know how long she had it
they had already dropped my charges because the prosecutor wanted me to focus on my mental health
today i got the bail money back
that was over 8 months ago
i got commited for causing a scene in the psych ward but on the other hand i didn’t get commited for cutting myself
i was already commited
no hospital
one of those two or both of them got all of my charges dropped that was awhile ago and i all of them got dropped besides the one that broke me up with my wife
still haven’t called the lawyer back
its pending
today when my grandma got here with the bail money back she had a
500$ check
the money i paid to get out of jail when i lost the love of my life over 8 months ago
now i got a lot of weed
right after i typed about that girl i love so much then the guy that can help me get her back knocks on the door
i haven’t even tried this new weed yet
just found out he got his car impounded
its good
also for today
weed is good
traveling back
the source code was valuable on my old iphone so i decided to call and get it fixed
the second place i called for this service was more expensive but it
lol im really stoned right now lol i actually have to read
lol
the story of how it broke is coming but i cant mess with this script very much because its so pretty so that will come later
but the fixing service it was available at the second place but and all they had to do was clean the charging port and because its fathers day i got a nice ass android phone for free for buying a months worth of service at a diffent place but all together i got my pink iphone 6s with all my source code including number to my producer and my facebook back
and a free android that all i know is it has 3 gigs of ram
i got 2 phones today one was in the past one was in the future
ive had that pink iphone 6s over a year
but its replacemnt got stolen right away
sorry this is confusing
but it looks pretty
actually i didn’t have to read i smoked up with the last of my cash and am now able to finish this blog post or i could read it i can read you have to i can read one thing lol but this is a transmission
ok so i actually had to read
i like writing
its a transmission
so far on a computer this text looks like an alien grey and at the top then the alien becomes the grey joker. then theres more.i had no idea that this was gonna happen while writing it but im definitley not gonna edit it im just gonna keep on writing
yeah baby yeah
im a single hopeless romantic that rarley masterbates is always high thats looking for a wife i could fall in love with the first person i see thats hot
i earned that
flashing back to the moment i started with reddit account “jahtheprophet” at first i starting saying i was jah the prophet but the moment i started posing as the rastifarian god jah i zoned out reached out grabbed a full bowl of weed smoked it with a friend got drunk on power and starting giving orders and shit
jah says do drugs my son
a true stoner moment
right after that happened my iphone 6s stopps working so eventually i bought an identical phone a pink iphone 6s and that one gets stolen right awat then i got my broken iphone 5c that i got for 10 dollars working finally
that one contains the second time travel video 5=e is 5c= ce and ce is my symbol for the soul flashing or time travel flash rings i speak of
at this point i have a bunch of phones but now i got a really nice android with service
lol service
today i got the old iphone the one more important than me working actually it was a free service and cleaning the port worked for like 3 days but then it stopped working until now
theres stuff on it i want to release but im going to have to get to it first and look through it to see what i got so your gonna wait for that but what i can tell you is there is my failed apprentices version of the video where i punk my apprentice
now i gotta read again time travel is confusing
ok i got 15 minutes left before this days over and i want to send this today
i tried adding a slideshow after lol and it took awhile to figure out but i was able to save all the text
ok im gonna start it at the first time i started posing as the rastifarian god jah because my name is jerome allen hickman
,,,
,,,,
,,,,,
started posing as god after my first post zoned out reached out grabbed a full bowl of weed smoked it with a friend got drunk on power giving orders and shit
right after that i had charging issues
replaced that iphone 6s with an identical phone that got stolen right away
that got stolen
was at walmart trying to get another phone and friends ditched me and i was able to clean the port enough to get it work
in the past i had an iphone 5c that i got working after that
aborted traveling time by passing out 2 days ago
slept for 2 days
when i woke up friends said they were moving out
then two friends that i didn’t remember came by and smoked me up
called grandma asking to borrow money
when she gets here she has a 500 dollar check from when i had to pay bail when i lost the love of my life to a danko order
decided to see if the phone could get fixed the old iphone 6s that didnt get stolen
brought it to the second place i called and they cleaned it and got it working for free
it had been almost a month since i had cell phone service
was the same price to get a new android as it was to put service on that new phone
since it was fathers day weekend i got an even better price free
the android has 3 gigs of ram
friends came and went all day
bought a bunch of weed
got really high
laughed at the voices
called them stupid
came up with my most brilliant plan ever
friends came back and moved back in
that brilliant plan will come next
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhaahhaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaahhahahahahahaahhaahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahahaahhahaahhahahahaahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahhahah

i have enough time to read it but not to edit its 11:55 im hitting send now